Excuse me if I'm posting now about saturday's shows, but i've been a bit busy ;D
I really liked Givenchy's show, even if it's not one of my favourite brands, I liked the play of contrasts between fabrics and between items, the match between unusual clothes with more formal skirts and shoes. I found interesting the use of vynil and prints, in particular the ones of the last outfits.
Scusatemi se sto postando adesso le sfilate di sabato, ma sono stato leggermente occupato in questi giorni ;D
La sfilata di Givenchy mi è piaciuta, nonostante non sia uno dei miei brands preferiti, mi è piaciuto il gioco di contrasti tra tessuti e tra i capi, l'abbinamento di capi estrosi con gonne e scarpe più formali. Interessante l'uso del vinile e delle stampe, soprattutto quelle degli outfits finali.






how I cannot be in love with Givenchy!!!!GREAT COLLECTION/ I like your blog and your previous posts so much follow u in bloglovin! keep going girl waiting ur new posts
ReplyDeletebisous marilia & christina
I found you on ifb and am now a follower! I love your blog and can't wait for more posts!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
http://indigoimpression.blogspot.com/