3.31.2011

About a Model: Daphne Groeneveld



Maybe you've seen her face a lot of times, and probably you keep wondering who she is; here's the answer: she's Daphne Groeneveld, a young model from the Netherlands. I think she's the youngest high-level model now, since she was born on 12.24.1994.
She's become famous for some extraordinary features, like her big mouth and her strange but wonderful eyes. I actually like her more in editorials than at runways, even if she has a perfect body. I really like these new-generation models with slightly prominent teeth, they have something less perfect and more "pop".

Forse avete visto la sua faccia un'infinità di volte, e probabilmente continuate a domandarvi chi sia; ecco la risposta: si chiama Daphne Groeneveld ed è una giovanissima modella olandese. Penso che sia la più giovane modella a livelli così alti, dato che è nata il 24/12/1994.
è diventata famosa per alcune caratteristiche straordinarie, come la bocca carnosa e i suoi occhi strani ma magnifici. Sinceramente la preferisco nei servizi fotografici che in passerella, anche se ha un corpo perfetto. Personalmente, adoro queste modelle di nuova generazione con i denti un po' sporgenti, hanno un qualcosa di meno perfetto e più "pop".











16 comments:

  1. Yes , she has very interesting features :)I like her look.
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  2. her face is very fascinating, nice post boy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments! if you want me to talk about any other model, feel free to tell me
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you made me fall in love, even if i'ma straight girl LoL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, she is young!! very pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LindaDurrenn4/01/2011 9:03 PM

    i wish i was dis cute**

    ReplyDelete
  7. She does have a really interesting look! Especially her lips. '

    Btw I just awarded you the versatile blogger award. Check it out on my blog here: http://www.laceandberries.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's fantastic, i love her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks guys, you're amazing ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. libby93_fashionista4/04/2011 9:02 PM

    what a cute face she has! i love her features, great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. libby93_fashionista4/05/2011 4:10 PM

    I followed you on tumblr,

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, i realized who you are, thanks very much !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah, nice model!!

    ReplyDelete