For example, here's a photo of Andrej Pejic. If i haven't known that he's a boy, i would have been attracted by his feminine charm.
In queste ultime due stagioni si è vista un sacco di androginia, con modelli come Andrej Pejic e Lea T e abbigliamento maschile nelle collezioni femminili del prossimo A/I. Penso che questa ambiguità sia una cosa interessante, dato che allevia le differenze tra i sessi e rende la bellezza meno legata al sesso e alla sessualità. Ad esempio, ecco una foto di Andrej Pejic. Se non sapessi che è un uomo, sarei attratto dal suo fascino femminile.
Andrej was born with an androginous look, while Lea T changed gender. Now she's a woman and looks exactly like a woman, insomuch as she's 40th in models.com Top 50 female models.
Here's a photo of her.
But there also can be women who look like men.
Some designers tried to give a masculine look to female models, however keeping some female features.
We can see as example this outfit by Dolce & Gabbana from next a/w collection.
Ma possono anche esserci donne che sembrano uomini.
Alcuni stilisti hanno provato a dare un aspetto femminile alle modelle, mantenendo però alcune caratteristiche femminili.
Possiamo vedere come esempio questo outfit di Dolce & Gabbana dalla collezione per il prossimo a/i.
Or this one by Alexander Wang.
Hussein Chalayan
Paul Smith
Yves Saint Laurent
Roberto Cavalli








I do love androginy it's so chic... ;D
ReplyDeletefashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com
love this!
ReplyDeleteI really love the more androgynous/masculine look. It is a very chic look I think and there's subtle sexiness to it. I don't know if I could take it to this extreme but I like trousers that look like men's trousers and brogues.
ReplyDeleteI love this minimalist masculine look, although I think women should spice it up with statement piece accessories. I think it looks cool and still reflects that mixed genders scene.
ReplyDeleteSara
movmoda.blogspot.com
Yves Saint Laurent is really beautiful.
ReplyDelete...sembra incredibile!!!
ReplyDelete(http://www.the-parisienne.com/)
L'androginia mi ha sempre affascinato, nella moda è puro intrigo!
ReplyDeleteComunque sia, tuo blog mi piace molto, posso aggiungerlo ai links del mio
http://giocodidonne.blogspot.com?
Nà
Anch' io la penso come te, inoltre l' ambiguità mi ha sempre affascinata...una persona deve piacerti per quello che è indipendentemente dalla sua sessualità!
ReplyDeleteBel blog...sono una tua nuova follower <3
Passa da me e seguimi anche tu se ti va.
A presto
www.iolandainwonderland.com
Grazie! Thanks you all ;D
ReplyDeleteBest part of a great closet is being able to play different roles. Be the sweetheart one day and the powerhouse boss the next. Playing between male and female roles in your own life and style. Love this post.
ReplyDeletewww.luluadores.com
thanks lulu, i think the same ;D
ReplyDeleteyou free your mind in your androginy!
ReplyDeleteAndrej peijic est vraiment incroyable !
ReplyDeleteJe concorde avec toi ;D
ReplyDelete