By watching some fashion magazines I noticed Chanel's campaign and i decided to talk a bit about it. I really like the high-contrast photos and the white logo, that contrasts with the garden in the background. Besides, the outfits are fantastic ;D
Photos by: Karl Lagerfeld
Sfogliando varie riviste di moda ho notato la campagna pubblicitaria di Chanel e ho deciso di parlarne un po'. Mi piace molto il contrasto elevato delle fotografie e il logo bianco in contrasto con il giardino sullo sfondo. Inoltre gli outfits sono eccezionali ;D





Hey you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your add!
I love to know that not only chiara ferragni exists in the italian blogger world! ;)
Visit my blog and if you like it follow me!
Baci!
always loving the chanel campaigns :)
ReplyDeleteim now your follower
will you follow me back please?
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
-Michelle
do you like freja?
ReplyDeleteyeah anon, she's fantastic!
ReplyDelete