3.22.2011

Spring has finally come!



Hi ;D Finally it begins to be sunny and the temperatures go up a bit. Today's outfit is quite simple but I count a lot on details and, as always, I "play" with different ways to wear clothes. I really really like the scarf (that I "stole" from my mother's wardrobe). The tank top is one of my DIY experiments. What do you think about my outfit?

Ciao ;D Finalmente inizia ad esserci il sole e le temperature si alzano un po'. Il mio outfit di oggi è abbastanza semplice ma punto molto sui dettagli e, come sempre, gioco sui diversi modi di portare i vestiti. Mi piace a dismisura la sciarpa (che ho "rubato" a mia madre). La canottiera è un mio esperimento di Do It Yourself. Cosa ve ne pare?







Follow They call it Fashion

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... I'd love a silk scarf similar to your mothers! I've actually been looking for one to use as a scarf or headwrap/bow.

    I'm not 100% sure if you're wearing a denim top/jacket, but I missed my chance at buying one from H&M. They're body-hugging tight and great(sexy) for spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! Especially loving the scarf and the little rips in your tank top. :) Very tasteful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Questo outfit è splendido, la t-shirt è bellissima. Sembra una creazione di Balmain ;D

    fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good :D Love the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow nice style =)
    I got a friend who is very similar to you lol
    have a nice day bye =)

    I follow u on bloglovin ;)

    solangearriagada.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit! Cool blog, I am now following! :)

    http://style-love.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete