Hi! Today I had lunch at my grandma's and I chose an outfit that mixes an elegant and classic style with streetstyle. I really like the patterns' difference and the contrast between the black blazer and the almost fluorescent blue jeans. What do you think about it?
Ciao! Oggi sono andato a pranzo da mia nonna e ho scelto un outfit che unisce uno stile classico ed elegante a uno più underground e casual. Mi piace molto la sovrapposizione di patterns e il contrasto tra il nero della giacca e l'azzurro quasi fluorescente dei jeans. Cosa ve ne pare?
fantastiche queste foto !!! bel blog !
ReplyDeleteti aspetto sul mio blog , sarei felice che mi seguiresti così ricambio !
I love your outfit!! Great Style!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/
I really like the mix of styles in this look. The cap really is the finishing touch, and the rolled up sleeves look really good. Love how you're posting more personal style posts!
ReplyDeleteThe color of the jeans is amazing. :) I'd love jeans in a pastel shimmering pink, hahaha.
ReplyDeleteThats a great find today - your blog! Love it! Now I've got something to show to my boyfriend so he could have an understanding of style too LOL
ReplyDeleteWell done, man!
xox
Marusya V
http://crashingred.com
p.s. to keep in touch - would you like to follow each other?
nice! :]
ReplyDeleteThe pattern fo the sweater is great and the checcked shirt too, wow ;D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.megavideo.com/?d=SOA065PT