Today i decided to share with you some interesting and inspirational photos I found while i was surfing the net. Take a look!
Studs and denim, like an orgasm to me
A wasted Rosie Tupper
Rumi Neely, my fave fashion blogger, in front of Milan's Dome.
The dutch Daphne Groeneveld, one of the models i love the most.
ACNE f/w '11/'12. I know that this has nothing to do with the other photos, but i find it very inspirational ;D

oh my god, the first photo and daphne's one are awesome!
ReplyDeletesuch a lovely selection of outfits! especially the jacket in the first one won my heart! :)
ReplyDeletexx, Sabinna and David
broken-cookies.blogspot.com
Awesome, I totally love studs and Rumi Neely too. Hope you gave a great trip to Milan!
ReplyDeletethanks, the trip was really good but i'm exhausted now ;D
ReplyDeleteLOVE the first pic!
ReplyDeletexxxxxxxxxxx
thanks, i really like it too ;D
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! Love it! :D
ReplyDeleteso inspirational love them
ReplyDeletehope you will participate in my simple contest? :)
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
Congratulations! Hope you have an awesome time. Milan is one of the cities I have always wanted to see. Maybe next year. Great inspiration as well. Especially Rumi. I think everyone loves her style. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteAll the best, Angel
http://www.fashionablynumb.com
These are awesome! And that demin jacket is amazing! Great blog :)
ReplyDeletemonikaamour.blogspot.com
thanks **
ReplyDeleteMolto bella la foto con la catedrale :)
ReplyDeleteWOW...beautiful pictures and have an awesome trip to Milan!!
ReplyDeleteXoXo
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/