3.14.2011

The Dark Narcissus by Alexander Hankoff, with Andrej Pejic!



I talked about Andrej Pejic some months ago and with these last fashion weeks Andrej Pejic is becoming more famous. I think that this short film is fantastic, i love the contrast between the dark background and Andrej's face, in the fantastic and claustrophobic atmosphere.

Ne avevo parlato qualche mese fa, e con queste ultime settimane della moda Andrej Pejic sta diventando sempre più famoso. Trovo fantastico questo cortometraggio, in cui lo sfondo scuro contrasta col volto di Andrej, nell'eccezionale atmosfera inquietante e claustrofobica del video.


  Follow They call it Fashion

4 comments:

  1. yeah thats really cool, its very philosophical, you can enterpret it in any way.

    xoxo
    A_riot
    http://thickthreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this short film was as interesting as it was creepy. I've never heard of Andrej, but she's absolutely amazing in this video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love him sooo much, he's such a beauty!

    and that girl, i have ano idea who she is. i just found that pic on tumblr, and i just fell i nlove haha

    x

    ReplyDelete