3.14.2011

In the navy.





Hi! Today I chose a navy-inspired outfit. You can see the striped T-Shirt, the cardigan and the ring I bought saturday at a shopping centre near Garda Lake. I really like this ring, I've been looking for something similar for over two months ;D

Ciao! Oggi ho scelto un outfit ispirato alle divise dei marinai. Potete vedere la maglietta a righe, il cardigan e l'anello che ho comprato sabato ad un centro commerciale vicino al Lago di Garda. Mi piace molto questo anello, stavo cercando qualcosa di simile da più di due mesi ;D

DARK BLUE CARDIGAN by BERSHKA
STRIPED T-SHIRT by PULL AND BEAR
JEANS by CHEAP MONDAY
you can't see but i'm wearing BOOTS by DIOR HOMME

Follow They call it Fashion

9 comments:

  1. love your ring :) so stylish!
    You've just earned one new follower!
    http://limonspective.blogspot.com/
    kissez from Greece

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following from now, please follow back :)

    http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ring and your room looks so cool. Thank you for the lovely email on IFB. I really like your blog, the content is original and the header is amazing. Love it. Now following, hope you will follow me back!!


    www.modadelamode.blogspot.com

    www.onegirlswanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the rings is spectacular but the striped shirt is what really caught my eye. very nice

    ditchthetrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your ring and the striped shirt! Great outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple but edgy look! I wish I could dress my boyfriend in these clothes. I've also been looking for a ring just like that -- I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your ring!!! and im gonna look for a striped red shirt for summer and do a navy-inspired look too! thanks for the inspiration :)

    love, Pattieta

    ReplyDelete